Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013

Curves Around the World


Deutsch

Hallo meine Lieben - 

und frohe Weihnachten! Es ist Mittwoch Abend und es ist wieder Zeit für einen Post zu Curves Around the World. Das Motto für diese Woche wird nach hinten verschoben, denn heute berichten meine Mädels darüber, welches Outfit ihnen mit Rahmen der Curves Around the World Aktion am besten gefallen hat. Ich finde die Aktion sehr schön, doch leider habe ich bislang nur zwei Posts mitmachen können. Ich habe also meinen Blog nach Outfits durchsucht, die zu den vergangenen Themen gepasst haben. Tatatrataaaa hier sind meine Outfits: 

Englisch

Hello my dears - 

and merry christmas! It is Wednesday evening and it is time to do a post for the Curves Around the World challenge. This week's motto will be postponed to next week because this week my girls decided to talk about their favorite outfits of the Curves Around the World challenge. I like this idea but unfortunately I only did two posts so far. So I decided to look through my blog and check for outfits matching the past themes. Drrrrrrrummmms please: here are my outfits:




Vergesst nicht bei meinen Mädels vorbei zu schauen:

Kate aus Australien
Thulie aus Südafrika
Nina aus den Staaten
Aislynn aus Dänemark


Helen von der Insel

Don't forget to check out my girl's blogs:

Kate from Australia
Thulie from South Africa
Nina from the States
Aislynn from Denmark
Helen from UK

3 Kommentare:

  1. Awesome outfits!!!!!! I love the lace and statement neckpiece more. Happy Holidays gal!!
    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look gorgeous as always! I love the lace dress!! Looking forward to 2014! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMG i love your outfits, there gorgeous! I love that lace dress you are wearing for lace and your signature color is really your signature color because you look great in that color. I'm so happy to have you part of our group and I can't wait to see the wonderful outfits you will create in the future! :)

    Nina

    AntwortenLöschen